Cherry and Peach Crumble
There are not many fruits that don’t work in a crumble, but this combination is especially delicious. The pop of flavour you get when biting into a cherry and the soft flesh of the peaches make this comforting pudding absolutely irresistible.
- 700g Picota cherries, pitted
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 75ml orange juice
- 100g oats
- 50g walnuts
- 175g plain flour
- 50g light brown sugar
- 180g coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan, Gas mark 6.
- Place the cherries and peach wedges into a large shallow ovenproof dish. Pour over the orange juice.
- Place the oats and walnuts into a food processor and pulse a couple of times to break them down. Add the flour, sugar and coconut oil and pulse again until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
- Spoon the crumble evenly over the fruit and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with natural vegan yoghurt.