Picota Cherry Chocolate Cookies
“These cherries are naturally sweet and packed full of nutrition. When paired with dark chocolate, you couldn’t possibly call these unhealthy!” – Rhitrition*
*Recipe created by Rhitrition
Preparation time: Less than 30 minutes plus cooling
- 250g of European Picota Cherries (pitted)
- 150g of Flour
- 50g of Oats
- 60g of sugar
- 2 tbsp of mixed seeds (flax, pumpkin, and sunflower)
- 50g of 70% dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 70ml of walnut oil
- 50ml of Almond milk
- Mix oats, flour, seeds, sugar, and baking powder.
- Add oil, almond milk and mix until well combined. Add chocolate chips and cherries.
- Spoon over a lined baking tray, press with your hands into a cookie shape. Bake for 15-20 min at 180C.