Picota Cherry G&T
A refreshing drink, perfect for the summer evenings. You can also switch this recipe up for a non-alcoholic version by substituting the gin and tonic with sparkling water!
*Recipe created by Christy Lam
Preparation time: — minutes
Cooking time: — minutes
- 4-5 Picota cherries, stones removed
- 20ml gin
- generous amount of ice
- tonic water
- lemon slices and whole cherries for garnish
- Add the cherries to a glass and muddle well.
- Add the gin.
- Top up the glass with plenty of ice.
- Pour tonic water up to the top.
- Garnish with lemon slices and whole cherries on a cocktail stick.