Choco-golden Picota bites
Love picotas, hazelnuts and chocolate? Try these Choco-golden Picota Bites, crunchy and juicy treats with a touch of gold..
- 25 fresh Picota cherries
- 25 blanched hazelnuts
- 75g of extra dark chocolate
- 15ml of neutral oil (such as sunflower oil)
- Edible gold spray or gold leaf for an enchanting touch
- Break the extra dark chocolate into small pieces and melt it in the microwave. Stir well after each 10-second interval until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the neutral oil to the melted chocolate and mix thoroughly. Set the glaze aside to cool.
- Remove the pits from the cherries and carefully stuff each cherry with a blanched hazelnut.
- Arrange the stuffed cherries on a tray lined with parchment paper and place them in the freezer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Using a fork or toothpick, dip the chilled cherries into the luscious chocolate glaze, allowing any excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place the chocolate-coated cherries on a separate tray lined with parchment paper and refrigerate them until the chocolate sets.
- For a touch of enchantment, sprinkle them with edible gold spray or delicately apply gold leaf. Let these golden jewels sparkle and shine!